Friday, 26 July 2013

Re: Bradley Manning protest

(Geesh.....I sound like a prosecutor.....)

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Keith In Tampa <keithintampa@gmail.com> wrote:
As you can see, counsel for Private Bradley Manning has put on a vociferous defense, and requested numerous hearings on motions before the court, as well as memoranda in support of Manning's voluminous motions for reduction of charges, dismissal and other assorted legal manueverings. 
 
It would be unfair to classify the delays in Manning's trial as the fault of the government.   In fact, any delay in this proceeding would benefit the defendant.
 
On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Bruce Majors <majors.bruce@gmail.com> wrote:
given that they took over four years to try him he should get at least 6 for appeals


On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 1:17 PM, plainolamerican <plainolamerican@gmail.com> wrote:
every opportunity
---
does that mean 2o+ years of appeals?

don't you think that murderers should be executed?
if not, do you think they should be made to work?

On Friday, July 26, 2013 11:54:03 AM UTC-5, KeithInTampa wrote:
You say "Tomato";  I say, "Mater".

Yes,  I believe that every opportunity should be afforded before we "murder/execute"  anyone.



On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
that person deserves every right, appeal,  and review to determine whether or not he should be
---
and given 20 years for appeals?
only a lawyer would promote that.

 murdered. 
---
don't you mean executed?


On Friday, July 26, 2013 11:25:36 AM UTC-5, KeithInTampa wrote:
Plain Ol' Said:

"and murderers shouldn't have to wait 5 years for a trial ... and then be on a 20 year waiting list for justice."

========
 
I believe that before a State of any government murders someone in the name of justice,  that person deserves every right, appeal,  and review to determine whether or not he should be murdered. 
 
With regard to Bradley Manning, if the evidence that we have learned through the media is true,  he is a traitor, and should either be put to death, or never see the light of day outside of a prison cell 
 


On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:20 PM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
alleged traitors should get a trial in less than 4 years
---
and murderers shouldn't have to wait 5 years for a trial ... and then be on a 20 year waiting list for justice.


On Friday, July 26, 2013 8:54:27 AM UTC-5, Bruce Majors wrote:
even if that is true, alleged traitors should get a trial in less than 4 years

it stinks of having the Benghazi survivors hidden


On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:33 AM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
Manning will be reminded of his treason every day while he sits in prison.

Peace prizes should go to peaceful people ... not warmongers.

On Friday, July 26, 2013 5:13:33 AM UTC-5, Bruce Majors wrote:


----------

 
Meetup
 
Meetup Reminders
Meetup Tomorrow
Fri Jul 26
3:00 PM
at Fort McNair Officers' Club
2 Libertarians
I'm going
 
Fri Jul 26
7:00 PM
at Your Home or Office
4 Libertarians
Yes   No
 
Other upcoming Meetups
Sat Jul 27
2:00 PM
at Arvin Vohra Education
4 Libertarians
I'm going
 
Sun Jul 28
8:00 AM
at Cato Institute
I'm going
 
Tue Jul 30
6:00 PM

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 


--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

He’s Back. Lets Give A Warm Welcome To Uncle Adolph.





Steve posted: "Well now we know whose side he's on. This is Part One of Two. Pretrial  and trial, And now for the rest of the story. The  "The Verdict" "Part Two." ~Steve~"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on Fellowship of the Minds

He's Back. Lets Give A Warm Welcome To Uncle Adolph.

by Steve

Well now we know whose side he's on. This is Part One of Two.

Pretrial  and trial,

And now for the rest of the story.

The  "The Verdict"

"Part Two."

~Steve~

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/hes-back-lets-give-a-warm-welcome-to-uncle-adolph/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com



--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

College Republicans Deemed Security Threat, Refused Admittance to Obama’s Speech [Video]






--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Chris Clips – Carlos Danger & Client #9 [Video]






--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

Top Ten List of America 's Stupidity









 

 

Canada's Top Ten List of America 's Stupidity


This is Canada 's Top Ten List of America 's Stupidity.  Of course we look like idiots … because we are …

  

10) Only in America ... could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

 

9) Only in America ... could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black.  40+% of all federal entitlements go to black Americans – 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!

 

8) Only in America ... could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

 

7) Only in America ... can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

 

6) Only in America ... would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.

 

5) Only in America ... could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."

 

4) Only in America ... could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.  (This sounds like someone wants voter fraud to continue.)

 

3) Only in America ... could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

 

2) Only in America ... could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

 

1) Only in America ... could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

 

 

 





__._,_.___
 




   
__,_._,___


--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America




He certainly guaranteed another black won't be elected president.

 

B

 

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/56806?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&utm_campaign=e6f9875e5c-Call_to_Champions&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8f503f036-e6f9875e5c-291125005

 

A legacy of race hatred

How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America

By Arnold Ahlert (Bio and Archives) Friday, July 26, 2013


A new poll by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal reveals that public perceptions about race relations in America have taken a devastating hit since the election of Barack Obama. At the beginning of the president's first term, 79 percent of whites and 63 percent of blacks had a positive view of American race relations.

Those numbers have plummeted to 52 percent and 38 percent, respectively. Meanwhile, 45 percent of whites now consider race relations fairly or very bad, compared with 20 percent in 2009, and the negative views held by black Americans has jumped from 30 percent to 58 percent. Thus, the idea that the election of Barack Obama would usher in a golden age of so-called post-racial relations has exploded. And the president and his administration bear the lion's share of the responsibility for lighting the fuse.

The poll, conducted in mid-July by Hart Research Associations and Public Opinion Strategies, has tracked Americans' attitudes about race since 1994. And despite only a single poll question regarding the Zimmerman trial, which asked whether the outcome increased, decreased, or didn't affect one's confidence in the legal system, the steepest decline in positive views, and greatest increase in negative views, occurred in the last two years. That the timeframe largely coincides with the Trayvon Martin shooting controversy is likely no coincidence.

The Trayvon Martin case is one of the most visible examples of the Obama administration's deliberate poisoning of race relations; all in coordination with the NAACP, the racial grievance industry and the corrupt leftist media. We now know that the administration had direct involvement in fanning the flames of racial discord that brought the case to the national stage. The Eric Holder-led Justice Department's Community Relations Service (CRA) was sent to Sanford, FL to help set up meetings and organize protests. Among other services, the administration arranged an escort for college students participating in a 40-mile march to "demand justice" for Trayvon. When the situation erupted, Obama then famously took the racial motif national, saying, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon."

Even after the jury rendered its not guilty verdict in the Zimmerman trial, Obama, once again, injected himself into the case, this time noting that "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," and launching into a lecture on race—despite the fact that a Martin family lawyer, Trayvon's stepmother, the Sanford police, and an investigation conducted by the FBI all concluded the case had nothing to do with race.

Obama made clear he would use the presidency to provide a platform for the race agitation industry

However, well before the Trayvon Martin shooting, Obama made clear he would use the presidency to provide a platform for the race agitation industry. Prior to his election in 2008, the president sought to belittle small town "bitter clingers" who demonstrate "antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment[.]" In July 2009, when black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. was arrested in front of his Cambridge home after antagonizing police, Obama, despite admitting that he had not seen "all the facts," still came to the conclusion that "the Cambridge police acted stupidly." In a radio interview that aired on Univision in 2010, the president urged his Latino supporters to "punish our enemies and reward our friends," in the upcoming election. That was the same year he made an unsubtle reference to Rosa Parks and segregation in order to belittle Republicans. "We don't mind the Republicans joining us," the president told supporters in Rhode Island. "They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

At a January 2012 Washington fundraiser, the president made subtle references to the idea that if he weren't reelected, minorities would be denied opportunities to pursue the American dream, while he implied Republicans would be the ones doing the denying. "The notion that we're all in this together, that we look out for one another—that's at stake in this election," he warned. "Don't take my word for it. Watch some of these [Republican] debates that have been going on up in New Hampshire." The following August in Colorado, Obama kept that meme alive, insisting that Republicans, "want to take us back to the policies more suited to the 1950s than the 21st century."

If such a divisive attitude were limited to the president himself, maybe race relations might not have soured as much as they have. Unfortunately, many members of his administration have also been more than willing to fan the flames of racial discord. Former Green Jobs Czar Van Jones, who referred to Republicans as "assholes," insisted that "white polluters and the white environmentalists are essentially steering poison into the people-of-color communities." Addressing the annual NAACP convention in Orlando, FL on July 17, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius likened those who oppose ObamaCare to those who opposed civil rights legislation in the 1960s, comparing the fight against them to "the fight against lynching and the fight for desegregation." On August 14, 2012, Vice President Joe Biden told a largely black audience in Danville, Virginia, that Republicans wanted to "put y'all back in chains." Former Assistant Attorney General and current Labor Secretary Thomas Perez viewed virtually every aspect of his former job through a racialist lens, from prosecuting banks for lending discrimination based on dubious "disparate impact" studies, to promoting the expansion of hate crimes prosecution, which he insisted was a largely white-on-black problem.

Eric Holder, who runs the most racially polarized Justice Department in modern history

And then there is Eric Holder. Holder, who runs the most racially polarized Justice Department in modern history, wasted no time burnishing his racialist credentials, telling Americans soon after he was confirmed in 2009 that "in things racial we have always been and continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards." In 2010, after being stonewalled by his own department, Christopher Coates, former voting chief for the DOJ's Civil Rights Division, testified that Holder's decision to drop an already-won voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party was due to "pressure" from the NAACP. Furthermore, he corroborated earlier testimony by J. Christian Adams, a former DOJ attorney, revealing that the DOJ cultivates a "hostile atmosphere" against "race-neutral enforcement" of the Voting Rights Act.

Holder also turned a blind eye when the Panthers offered a $10,000 bounty to capture George Zimmerman "dead or alive." As for race-neutral enforcement of the the Voting Rights Act, as recently as yesterday Holder vowed to continue insisting that states "pre-clear" with the DOJ any changes to their voting laws. This represents nothing less than a determination to defy a recent Supreme Court ruling that effectively nullified his ability to do so. Texas is his current focus, but in a speech in Philadelphia, he promised that the decision to target the Lone Star State "will not be our last." The motivation of this effort is clear: to portray red states and whites in general as abusive toward minority voters—as seeking to reinstitute "Jim Crow" through commonsense voter ID laws, as the Democratic Party propaganda goes.

This follows Holder's decision to continue pursuing the possibility of civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, without a shred of evidence for doing so, making good on a promise he first made during an appearance at racial arsonist Al Sharpton's National Action Network on April 11, 2012. After praising Sharpton "for your partnership, your friendship, and your tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, to stand up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and the promises we must fulfill," Holder made his intentions clear. "If we find evidence of a potential federal criminal civil rights crime, we will take appropriate action," he warned. To that end, Holder has set up "tip lines" trolling for information he can use to prosecute Zimmerman. The "investigation" has now been ongoing for over a year.

Reason for fomenting this sort of racial animosity is transparently political

The reason for fomenting this sort of racial animosity is transparently political. Just like in 2010, and 2012, Obama is determined to agitate and mobilize voters for the 2014 election and beyond and to weaken the Republicans with racial innuendo and accusations. He has tainted Democrats by presiding over the weakest recovery on record, one which is currently losing even more steam, with growth rates being revised downward, and one of the worst corporate revenue performances on record. The same is true of ObamaCare, which will be so damaging to Democrats that the administration unilaterally decided to postpone the employer mandate until 2015, usurping congressional authority in the process. This is to say nothing of Democrat-led foreign policy, with Egypt and Syria in free fall; Iraq and Afghanistan on the verge of reverting back to the failed states they were; Iran pursuing nuclear weapons absent any fear whatsoever, and both China and Russia signaling their intentions to fill the leadership vacuum the president's "leading from behind" approach has produced.

Meanwhile, minority populations continue to suffer and grow disaffected under the reign of liberal policies. Majority-black Detroit is bankrupt. Chicago seethes with black-on-black gun crime, including 62 people wounded and 12 killed during the Fourth of July holiday weekend alone. Black unemployment is 13.7 percent, compared to 6.7 percent for the nation as a whole. The black American illegitimacy rate, one of the surest predictors of poverty, is approaching 75 percent.

Yet, in his most recent speech on economics, Obama addresses none of these realities, preferring to blame the lot on Republicans (who have only ever controlled the House since 2008) and warning that if America fails to embrace his policies, "[S]ocial tensions will rise as various groups fight to hold on to what they have, or start blaming somebody else for why their position isn't improving." In the Obama era, this should be interpreted as an ultimatum.

It's going to be a long, divisive slog to the 2014 elections, and racial division continually promoted by the Obama administration is guaranteed to be an integral part of the mix. The fact that Americans view race relations as far worse than they've been in years should surely be an embarrassment for the first elected president of African descent. Odds are, however, he views it as an electoral boon for his party.

 



__._,_.___
 




   
__,_._,___


--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.