Friday, 15 November 2013

Re: Remaking the Military in the Image of Obama

The people's savior is giving the heave-ho to military brass who can't quite get with the program, which might be described as inflicting a smothering political correctness on the nation's armed forces.
---
as opposed to a military that's extorted on both sides of the isle into fighting for non-American interests?

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:13:42 PM UTC-6, Travis wrote:







November 14, 2013

Remaking the Military in the Image of Obama

By J. Robert Smith

Comrade Obama and the Politburo, both conveniently located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, are in the midst of overhauling the nation's military. Radically so, as befits the nation's most radical president. Downsizing the armed forces is the cover, in part.

The people's savior is giving the heave-ho to military brass who can't quite get with the program, which might be described as inflicting a smothering political correctness on the nation's armed forces. Political correctness is actually too charitable. What Comrade Obama is committing is ideological warfare on the traditions and virtues that are at the core of the armed forces -- and, in fact, the nation's core. Part and parcel of this war against the traditional military is the mainstream media-neglected war on faith -- Judeo-Christian faith, that is -- among our men and women in uniform.

Reported The Blaze in late October:

"Obama will not purge a civilian or political appointee because they have bought into Obama's ideology," [Retired Army General Paul] Vallely said. "The White House protects their own. That's why they stalled on the investigation into fast and furious, Benghazi and Obamacare. He's [Mr. Obama] intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged."

And one more morsel from The Blaze's story:

A Pentagon official who asked to remain nameless because they were not authorized to speak on the matter said even "young officers, down through the ranks have been told not to talk about Obama or the politics of the White House. They are purging everyone and if you want to keep your job -- just keep your mouth shut.

Nothing to see here, you say? The subversion of the military has been underway at least since our most degenerate president, William Jefferson Clinton, held sway. Bill forced upon the military the same credo he either imposed on, or agreed to with, his winsome bride, Hillary (one tends to think it was a devil's pact).

"Don't ask, don't tell, sugar," Bill doubtlessly cooed to Hill when it came to his many dalliances, before, during, and, one supposes, after his two terms in the White House. Nor would Bill speak of hers.

As is Comrade Obama's wont, he's upping the ante, putting the pedal to the metal in left-wingizing American institutions (see the prez's latest on the courts), thus ensuring himself an "historic" presidency. Give the president his due: accelerating liberty's ruin is quite historic, if not outright epic.

Trumping the rascally Bill, Mr. Obama says: "We'll ask and you'll tell your sexual preferences, and if your fellows in uniform demur, we'll boot 'em. Oh, and you Jews and Christians in uniform, keep those beliefs to your lonesome. Or else."

Our president -- beloved a
little less daily -- is busting a smart move. Get the guys with the guns and bombs and drones under thumb. The military has long been a redoubt for the conservative and traditional-minded. American stalwarts, from Bangor to Fresno, took mom and apple pie to heart, and brought homely values and virtues with them into the services. They, whom on bended knees, prayed to God before battles, whom as Lincoln famously said, acted "with firmness in the right as God [gave them] to see the right" just can't be trusted to carry forward a secular leftist revolution.

Judeo-Christian faith, and its expressions, are particularly juicy targets for the administration's dicta. The military is as good a place as any to drop-kick crosses and make confetti of the Torah. It's a damn good place to start, in fact. The president as commander-in-chief has top-down authority. It says so in the Constitution, which comes in handy for lefties at times.

Go to the news archive at Military Freedom. See with your own eyes accounts of growing oppression toward Christians and Jews.

"Air Force cracking down on Christians," reported Fox News on September 6.

This headline from an August 27 Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty press release: "Documents confirm DoD taught that Catholics, Evangelicals, Jews, Mormons are religious 'extremists' like Al-qaeda."

CNSNEWS ran this story on October 15: "DOD Bars 50 Priests from Administering Sacraments, Locks up Eucharist; Priest Sues," this during the government shutdown -- or the pretense of a shutdown.

Jewish and Christian persecution is the way of the statists, loosely defined, since the Romans, who had more than a few nits to pick with the Jews in Palestine and Christians everywhere. Jesus Christ's crucifixion began a few hundred years of persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire. One could say that Comrades Lenin and Stalin resumed the work of Rome's old pagan emperors. Comrade Obama and his leftist acolytes (and we can lump in many an atheist) are in the communist tradition, though they lack the Slavs' gift for smash-mouthing their rivals. But who knows what the New Year brings?

Note that no offense is given to Islam. In the name or fairness and inclusion, one suspects that primitive Islam serves as a potent weapon to crush the statists' chief rivals in the West, i.e., Moses, Jesus Christ, and the old and new testaments. But Islam, prone to its own chauvinism and aggressiveness, isn't to be trifled with. Islam is a scimitar glad to be wielded to conquer Christians and eradicate Jews, but once dispatched, Islam will be its own sword again, turning on the godless left with bloody vengeance. Muslims have a greater disdain for the godless.

This from the Qur'an, via a website called "godlessgeeks.com":

3.151 Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers! [Italics in the text]

Wrote Jerry McConnell for the Canada Free Press last May:

"For some bizarre reason, probably this Muslim outreach again of Barack Obama, they had a Muslim cleric give a prayer. Why the heck you would have a Muslim prayer and the servicemen are Christian is beyond imagination. So it has to come from the top down. And this cleric then proceeded in Arabic. No one understood it at the time, but we have a video of it and it was translated by certified translators. It proceeded to damn my clients' sons, and others who died, as infidels and that they should go to Hell under Allah, the Muslim god," said [Larry] Klayman, [who founded Freedom Watch].

Isolated incidences, say Obama loyalists. Yet the evidence is easy to find: President Obama and the left are hostile to Judeo-Christianity and are seeking to expunge it from the military (or, minimally, quarantine the faithful like smokers, bullied into little hermetically sealed rooms out of sight).

A revival of the Church Militant is in order -- with a new emphasis on "militant." Jews and Christians on these shores are challenged by enemies seen, and unseen, as never before. Godly men and women need to boldly proclaim their right to the free and open practice of their faiths. They mustn't be cowed and driven from our public squares or the institutions that comprise our government, especially the military. The faithful must reinvest our government and the armed forces, unapologetically.

The fight is on. The Obama of Lies cannot be permitted to make the military an adjunct of his plan to strip America of much of what underpins our liberty. Without God, there is no liberty -- tyranny, first; chaos, later. But liberty, no. 


Page Printed from: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/../2013/11/remaking_the_military_in_the_image_of_obama.html at November 14, 2013 - 01:45:26 PM CST



__._,_.___





   
__,_._,___


--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: Carnival Parade in Germany

laughing at Bill, Hil and O should be encouraged.

the germans are just taking a little payback for being laughed at when they tried to take over the world, had their silly wall torn down, and financially soaked to the bone by jews.

On Friday, November 15, 2013 5:10:49 AM UTC-6, Bill wrote:
 

 




Subject:: Carnival Parade in Germany
 Nice to know we are now the laughing stock of the world.
 
 
 
 


 

 

 

And here the libs want a Rodeo Clown investigated!!!!

 

These floats were part of the annual Carnival Parade in Germany watched by an estimated three million people in three German cities including Düsseldorf.

Description:                                                              []

 

Description:                                                              []

 

Description:                                                              []

 

Description:                                                              []

 

Description:                                                              []

 

 

 

 

You can bet the pro-Obama media will never print these pictures!!
Send this to all your friends.....


Doesn't it make you so proud that the whole world is laughing at our Country?

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

--
Evil is Powerless if the Good are Unafraid. 

Ronald Reagan

 





 






--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: PURE USMC

my view is clear ...  there are warmongering interventionists and there are the peaceful.
Mathis' his own words prove him to be a warmonger ... happy to obey every order to kill on demand regardless of the benefit to America.
he should be encouraged to fight the animals in the middle east and other corners of the planet with his own money and weapons.

On Friday, November 15, 2013 6:43:13 PM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
Well said Hot4Az!   From what little I know and have read about General Mathis,  I believe that he was quite the honorable soldier, and was in fact the types of generals that our Nation needed and still to this day needs.

Once again,  Plain Ol's "Isolationist/Anti-Christian"  agenda has clouded his viewpoint.



On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 6:17 PM, <Hot4a...@aol.com> wrote:
Au Contraire ........James Mattis was not "..... saddened by peace" but by gutless wonders who were supposed to be his superiors but were not. Just another step down for Amnerica and death spiral imposed upon us by our so called "superiors." We need more men like Mattis.......thank you sir for your service to America and God bless your family. Now, that statement should drive the liberal appeasers crazy......gets their blood boiling again.........
 
In a message dated 11/15/2013 1:26:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, plainol...@gmail.com writes:
Gen. James Mattis,
---
just another warmonger saddened by peace.

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:14:17 PM UTC-6, Travis wrote:








 

 PURE USMC

 

Please share this with everyone on your email list! 

 

Is anyone surprised Obama forced this General out of Service?


His last quote is his best! 

 

clip_image001
 

March 18, 2013 

Gen. James Mattis, known to his troops as "Mad Dog Mattis," is retiring after 41 years of military service. The Marine Corps Times is calling Mattis the "
 most revered Marine in a generation."
 

Mattis has been commander of the United States Central Command since 2010 and led the 1st Marine Division into Iraq in 2003. 
According to reports, 
President Barack Obama decided to force the Marine Corps legend out early because he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way, and forced them to answer tough questions regarding Iran.  Mattis was an inspirational leader of men and his powerful words will go down in history.  Here are some of the best words the "Mad Dog" has had to offer…
 

1. "I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word."

(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

  
clip_image003

 

2. "The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot."

(
 Business Insider)

  
3. "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all."

(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

  
4. "Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."

(
 San Diego Union Tribune)
 

clip_image004

  
5. "Marines don't know how to spell the word defeat."
(
 Business Insider)

 
6. "Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

7. "The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

8. "You are part of the world's most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon."
(
 Mattis' Letter To 1st Marine Division)

clip_image005

Gen. Mattis in 2006 

9. "There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."
(
 Business Insider)

 
10. "No war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote."
(
 Defense News)

11. "There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It's really great."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

12. "You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it's going to be bad."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

   

clip_image006

Gen. Mattis and Gen. Dempsey

13. "You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."
(
CNN)

14. "I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
(
San Diego Union Tribune)


15. "Demonstrate to the world there is 'No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy' than a U.S. Marine."
(
 Mattis' Letter To 1st Marine Division)
 
16. "Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit"
(
 Mattis' Letter To 1st Marine Division)



clip_image007

 
 And one final quote for returning Veterans...

clip_image008


Is anybody surprised President Obama forced this man to retire early?    



__._,_.___





   
__,_._,___


--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: PURE USMC

Well said Hot4Az!   From what little I know and have read about General Mathis,  I believe that he was quite the honorable soldier, and was in fact the types of generals that our Nation needed and still to this day needs.

Once again,  Plain Ol's "Isolationist/Anti-Christian"  agenda has clouded his viewpoint.



On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 6:17 PM, <Hot4azintop@aol.com> wrote:
Au Contraire ........James Mattis was not "..... saddened by peace" but by gutless wonders who were supposed to be his superiors but were not. Just another step down for Amnerica and death spiral imposed upon us by our so called "superiors." We need more men like Mattis.......thank you sir for your service to America and God bless your family. Now, that statement should drive the liberal appeasers crazy......gets their blood boiling again.........
 
In a message dated 11/15/2013 1:26:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, plainolamerican@gmail.com writes:
Gen. James Mattis,
---
just another warmonger saddened by peace.

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:14:17 PM UTC-6, Travis wrote:








 

 PURE USMC

 

Please share this with everyone on your email list! 

 

Is anyone surprised Obama forced this General out of Service?


His last quote is his best! 

 

clip_image001
 

March 18, 2013 

Gen. James Mattis, known to his troops as "Mad Dog Mattis," is retiring after 41 years of military service. The Marine Corps Times is calling Mattis the "
 most revered Marine in a generation."
 

Mattis has been commander of the United States Central Command since 2010 and led the 1st Marine Division into Iraq in 2003. 
According to reports, 
President Barack Obama decided to force the Marine Corps legend out early because he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way, and forced them to answer tough questions regarding Iran.  Mattis was an inspirational leader of men and his powerful words will go down in history.  Here are some of the best words the "Mad Dog" has had to offer…
 

1. "I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word."

(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

  
clip_image003

 

2. "The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot."

(
 Business Insider)

  
3. "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all."

(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

  
4. "Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."

(
 San Diego Union Tribune)
 

clip_image004

  
5. "Marines don't know how to spell the word defeat."
(
 Business Insider)

 
6. "Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

7. "The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

8. "You are part of the world's most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon."
(
 Mattis' Letter To 1st Marine Division)

clip_image005

Gen. Mattis in 2006 

9. "There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."
(
 Business Insider)

 
10. "No war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote."
(
 Defense News)

11. "There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It's really great."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

12. "You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it's going to be bad."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

   

clip_image006

Gen. Mattis and Gen. Dempsey

13. "You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."
(
CNN)

14. "I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
(
San Diego Union Tribune)


15. "Demonstrate to the world there is 'No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy' than a U.S. Marine."
(
 Mattis' Letter To 1st Marine Division)
 
16. "Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit"
(
 Mattis' Letter To 1st Marine Division)



clip_image007

 
 And one final quote for returning Veterans...

clip_image008


Is anybody surprised President Obama forced this man to retire early?    



__._,_.___





   
__,_._,___


--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: PURE USMC

Au Contraire ........James Mattis was not "..... saddened by peace" but by gutless wonders who were supposed to be his superiors but were not. Just another step down for Amnerica and death spiral imposed upon us by our so called "superiors." We need more men like Mattis.......thank you sir for your service to America and God bless your family. Now, that statement should drive the liberal appeasers crazy......gets their blood boiling again.........
 
In a message dated 11/15/2013 1:26:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, plainolamerican@gmail.com writes:
Gen. James Mattis,
---
just another warmonger saddened by peace.

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:14:17 PM UTC-6, Travis wrote:








 

 PURE USMC

 

Please share this with everyone on your email list! 

 

Is anyone surprised Obama forced this General out of Service?


His last quote is his best! 

 

clip_image001
 

March 18, 2013 

Gen. James Mattis, known to his troops as "Mad Dog Mattis," is retiring after 41 years of military service. The Marine Corps Times is calling Mattis the "
 most revered Marine in a generation."
 

Mattis has been commander of the United States Central Command since 2010 and led the 1st Marine Division into Iraq in 2003. 
According to reports, 
President Barack Obama decided to force the Marine Corps legend out early because he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way, and forced them to answer tough questions regarding Iran.  Mattis was an inspirational leader of men and his powerful words will go down in history.  Here are some of the best words the "Mad Dog" has had to offer…
 

1. "I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word."

(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

  
clip_image003

 

2. "The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot."

(
 Business Insider)

  
3. "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all."

(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

  
4. "Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."

(
 San Diego Union Tribune)
 

clip_image004

  
5. "Marines don't know how to spell the word defeat."
(
 Business Insider)

 
6. "Be polite, be professional but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

7. "The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

8. "You are part of the world's most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon."
(
 Mattis' Letter To 1st Marine Division)

clip_image005

Gen. Mattis in 2006 

9. "There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."
(
 Business Insider)

 
10. "No war is over until the enemy says it's over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote."
(
 Defense News)

11. "There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It's really great."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

12. "You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it's going to be bad."
(
 San Diego Union Tribune)

   

clip_image006

Gen. Mattis and Gen. Dempsey

13. "You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."
(
CNN)

14. "I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
(
San Diego Union Tribune)


15. "Demonstrate to the world there is 'No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy' than a U.S. Marine."
(
 Mattis' Letter To 1st Marine Division)
 
16. "Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit"
(
 Mattis' Letter To 1st Marine Division)



clip_image007

 
 And one final quote for returning Veterans...

clip_image008


Is anybody surprised President Obama forced this man to retire early?    



__._,_.___





   
__,_._,___


--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.