Sunday, 22 December 2013

Re: [GNUZ] (OT YouTube *language warning*) Duck Dynasty Is Fake!

I think Dusty is a part and parcel of Glaad.....


On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Brian Bednarek <brineb@gmail.com> wrote:
Dusty is a little harsh and abrasive in his delivery ... but I do think he has some valid points!!! I did enjoy seeing the family vacation pics before they manufactured their image!!!


On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Bear Bear <thatbearguy@gmail.com> wrote:
I really like Dusty. Cute little str8 guys are hot. He's worth subscribing to.

And he makes a lot of good points. This thing is nothing more that a man breaching his employment contract. And all the manufactured anger is just as fake as the show.

I don't care what he or anyone believes. Just don't try to turn your beliefs into law that affects others.




On 21 December 2013 15:08, Bob Hare aka Animated GIF Man <agm.scans.69@comcast.net> wrote:
 

People unwilling or incapable of dealing with the truth should avoid watching this clip.
 
Alan Slaughter has shared a video with you on YouTube
Duck Dynasty Is Fake!
Phil and his ignorant family from Duck Dynasty get destroyed and exposed for the fakes they are. How gullible are you people to fall for this shit?

If you like my work, please support it and pick up your very own Atheist Tees from http://www.CultofDusty.com , or donate on the website. Youtube doesn't pay shit, so the support really helps new content to be mad.e Thanks guys.

Also, please share my vids! It's extremely important to spread the memes!
©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___



--

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
brine
http://brineb.blogspot.com/

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: [New post] ‘Duck Dynasty’ Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years

I'm with you Bear!  I am not a big fan of the show.....I am going to try and sit through an episode or two, but the show is not my cup of tea. 



On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Travis <baconlard@gmail.com> wrote:
I hunted ducks for over 30 years.  Mighty good eating.


On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Bear Bear <thatbearguy@gmail.com> wrote:
A&E is so upset they are running a marathon of his show.
Yup that'll teach 'em....LOL

With all this I suppose I'm going to have to watch an episode. I tried once but. I just seem so staged to me.



On 22 December 2013 08:48, Travis <baconlard@gmail.com> wrote:
If you want to watch DD A&E is running a lot of it tonight and tomorrow night.  LOL


On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Keith In Tampa <keithintampa@gmail.com> wrote:
Bear,  I could not have said it any better than you did!  You took the words right out of my mouth.  You are exactly on point my friend!


On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Bear Bear <thatbearguy@gmail.com> wrote:
This is not a free speech issue nor a gay rights issue.
The man violated his contract with his employer.

We all accept the rules when we take a job. Especially if you sign a contract with a "morality clause", like most on air people do. Along with many others.

All this manufactured outrage seems to be the way of the world these days.

The left says they stand for divercity, how I have come to hate that word. But they don't. You have to adhere to their strict and constantly changing narrow view of what is permissible speech.

I don't care what he or anyone believes their god tells them. Just don't try and turn it into a law that affects others.

Anyhoo. Dusty sums it up well in this post on his YouTube channel. Pretty cool, for a str8 guy. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW343K1-upo


On 21 December 2013 15:28, Travis <baconlard@gmail.com> wrote:




DCG posted: " Yahoo: In the fallout over Wednesday's suspension of "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson by A&E for anti-gay and racist remarks his personal beliefs and opinions, GLAAD is experiencing record levels of backlash."In the five-and-a-half years I've "
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on Fellowship of the Minds

'Duck Dynasty' Fallout: GLAAD Reeling From Biggest Backlash in Years

by DCG

glaad

Yahoo: In the fallout over Wednesday's suspension of "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson by A&E for anti-gay and racist remarks his personal beliefs and opinions, GLAAD is experiencing record levels of backlash.

"In the five-and-a-half years I've worked at GLAAD, I've never received so many violently angry phone calls and social media posts attacking GLAAD for us speaking out against these comments," the media watchdog organization's vice president of communications Rich Ferraro told TheWrap.

He said those reactions range from those who simply believe as Robertson believes to those who feel that GLAAD and A&E's actions limit the reality star's free speech.

"I don't think this is about the first amendment," Ferraro said. "I feel it's more about the America we live in today. That is one where Americans, gay and straight, are able to speak out when people in the public eye make anti-gay and racist remarks statements we don't agree with."

Robertson's supporters have started petitions, called for boycotts and include Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity and Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal. Currently, more than 70,000 people have signed the online petition asking A&E to drop the suspension.

"It just means we still have a lot of work to do," Ferraro said.

GLAAD spoke with A&E representatives on Wednesday morning to discuss why people would be offended by the comments and calls to action. "They took this very seriously, as soon as the news broke," Ferraro said.

After the meeting, GLAAD issued its statement on Robertson's comments. A&E initially released a statement from Robertson in which he said he would "never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me." But the network declined to comment itself until Wednesday night, when it announced the suspension, which GLAAD applauded.

"We believe the next step is to use this as an opportunity for Phil to sit down with gay families in Louisiana and learn about their lives and the values they share," the spokesman said.

The organization is also currently researching companies who use Robertson as a spokesperson. "Silence is agreement in this case," he said. "With such egregious anti-gay and racist comments, those companies that choose to be affiliated with this family need to speak out."

bully

Wonder why the backlash? Nobody likes bullies.

DCG

DCG | December 21, 2013 at 11:29 am | Tags: Duck Dynasty, GLAAD, Phil Robertson | Categories: Christians/Christianity, Gays | URL: http://wp.me/pKuKY-oF1

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Fellowship of the Minds.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/12/21/duck-dynasty-fallout-glaad-reeling-from-biggest-backlash-in-years/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com



--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

rʓ

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: [New post] The Silencing of the Ducks

Well said Geoffrey!
 
(Merry Christmas by the way!)
 


On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM, geoffrey theist <gtheist957@gmail.com> wrote:
I think folks are tired of the lefts overblown rhetoric lies and bullshit in general. they have run ramp shod over this nation and the constitution. they know they have shot their proverbial load thus the nuclear option in the senate. pray for effective damage control.


On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Keith In Tampa <keithintampa@gmail.com> wrote:
We're not paying  anything Plain Ol'.  I believe that this is the beginning of the tide turning.  You are getting ready to see the masses turn against the militant Gay agenda,  the Marshall Kirk/HunterMadsen handbook, those who mock Christianity such as yourself,  and those who want to see our Nation become a second rate Nation-State.  The best thing you can do, is keep a very low profile in the weeks and months and years to come.
 
Americans have had enough!
 


On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM, plainolamerican <plainolamerican@gmail.com> wrote:
Here is exactly what Phil Robertson said.  You be the judge:   Scripture:
---
it came out of his mouth about gays and it's his belief.
he and similar xians are paying for his condemnation now.


On Friday, December 20, 2013 2:10:39 PM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
Here's another example of far left extremists with their hateful spin, prevaricate talking points and outright lies trying to besmirch a good man.  Here's what Plain Ol' claims:
 
"Phil called gays perverted, immoral, god-haters, evil, insolent, indecent, obscene, murderers, heartless, ruthless, senseless, envious, etc. and here's the proof:"
Here is exactly what Phil Robertson said.  You be the judge:   Scripture:
 
 
17:57: 
"And Boy, is there some immorality going on around here!"
 
18:01:
"Does it get worse?"
 
18:07 (And referencing directly from Robertson's Bible as he holds it, Robertson then says)
"Therefore, because they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God he gave them over to shameful lust....Women exchanged natural relations and were inflamed with lust for one another; and the men were inflamed with lust for each other;"
 
18:24
 "Women with women....Men with men....They committed indecent acts with one another....And they received within themselves, the due penalty for their perversions...They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred; they are insolent, arrogant God haters.  They are heartless!  They are faithless, they are senseless. They are ruthless!  They invent ways of doing evil!"
 
19:02 (While holding up his Bible)
" That's what you have....235 years...Roughly.....After your forefathers....Founded the country."
 
19:11 (While holding up his Duck Whistles)
"So what are you going to do Pennsylvania? ~~~Just rumble?~~ You're going to die! ~~ Don't forget that! That's the bad news.  You're going to die. If he's not there?  We all lose. (Again picking up his Bible) If he is there~~And this is true, (referencing his Bible) And our Fathers, of our Country were correct....We do have some God given, unalienable rights. To live, be free and pursue happiness. If that much is true, then we've got some winners!  (Waving his Bible!)  I got to go with it....
 
20:08
"Now....Since it's fine with God, to shoot ducks, if you want to be a world champion duck caller, here's what you're gonna have to do:  (Blows Duck whistle)....."
 
 
 
 


On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
First, I watched your video, from where you marked it at 17:40  all the way to 20:18 when Robertson goes to doing Duck Calls.
 No where does Robertson say what you claim he says, that is an outright lie that you posted. 
---
i just checked the link his rant on gays starts at 17:57 - "and boy is there some immorality goin' on around here."
 
Second, yes, I agree with O'Reilly, and I admit that I got that point from him.
---
I had the same opinion before his show aired because you can't justify condemning gays.
Phil, like most xians, thinks he can condemn gays with impunity ... and in some ways he can, but he is paying the price now regardless of how many give him support.
 

On Friday, December 20, 2013 12:21:39 PM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
Two points:
 
First, I watched your video, from where you marked it at 17:40  all the way to 20:18 when Robertson goes to doing Duck Calls.
 
No where does Robertson say what you claim he says, that is an outright lie that you posted. 
 
Second, yes, I agree with O'Reilly, and I admit that I got that point from him.
 


On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 11:50 AM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
I actually agree somewhat with Plain Ol here.  Robertson went too far and actually violated Luke 6:37.
---
probably only because Bill O'Reilly also agrees.


  Had he just expressed his viewpoints about Homosexuality and not got into condemning them,
---
now he's paying the price for being a judgmental asshole, homophobe and islamaphobe.


  then I think Robertson might very well have a lawsuit against A&E. 
---
I'll bet the issue was detailed in his contract somewhere.
 
Plain Ol',  you should pray to your Pizza God, (or whatever Brine calls it)  that I don't work for you, because I would have you so tied up in litigation you wouldn't shit for months, your asshole would be so tight with fear.
---
every employer has the right and responsibility to silence employees from spewing religious shit on their co-workers.
I'm never afraid.

Phil called gays perverted, immoral, god-haters, evil, insolent, indecent, obscene, murderers, heartless, ruthless, senseless, envious, etc.
and here's the proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5VmM4pRhM#t=1061
start at at 17 min mark

Phil, like many xian myth believers, publicly condemns and displays hatred for gays with impunity.
Now he's paying the price and putting all xians up for scorn and ridicule.
and on this issue they won't be getting any help from the jews ... who obviously don't obey their own scripture about dealing with gays. (Lev 20:13 If a man has sex with another man, kill them both.)


On Friday, December 20, 2013 8:46:49 AM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
I actually agree somewhat with Plain Ol here.  Robertson went too far and actually violated Luke 6:37.  Had he just expressed his viewpoints about Homosexuality and not got into condemning them,  then I think Robertson might very well have a lawsuit against A&E.  
 
Plain Ol',  you should pray to your Pizza God, (or whatever Brine calls it)  that I don't work for you, because I would have you so tied up in litigation you wouldn't shit for months, your asshole would be so tight with fear.


On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:58 AM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:

the bearded patriarch fucked up when he condemned gays.
did he have a right to express his view? yes, but he also has to pay the consequences.

Only religious myth believers persecute gays.



On Thursday, December 19, 2013 1:57:26 PM UTC-6, Travis wrote:



Brent P. posted: "By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton Noisy Room I did not start viewing Duck Dynasty until a few months ago. It has since become our favorite show and we can't get enough of it. Christian values, real people, guns and hunting – what's not to love? But it would s"

New post on therightplanet.com

The Silencing of the Ducks

by Brent P.

By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton Noisy Room I did not start viewing Duck Dynasty until a few months ago. It has since become our favorite show and we can't get enough of it. Christian values, real people, guns and hunting – what's not to love? But it would seem that being a Christian and espousing your beliefs […]

Read more of this post

Brent P. | December 19, 2013 at 1:22 pm | URL: http://wp.me/p1SHGG-bQF

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from therightplanet.com.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/12/the-silencing-of-the-ducks/





--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: Black Muslim (Obama's Hero) Calls for Gays to be Beheaded

Lets put this up there with Putin's pic for a Mascot for the games.......better Farrakhan then Duck Dynasty.
 
In a message dated 12/22/2013 2:20:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, brineb@gmail.com writes:
I think that the media has ignored Farrakhan for years, he is irrelevant!!! I see no reason to wast media space/time on him!!!


On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Travis <baconlard@gmail.com> wrote:






Liberal Hero Farrakhan's Call for Gays to be Beheaded Gets No Reaction from Media

Posted on December 21, 2013 by Conservative Byte

It is amazing that Leftist hero and Obama buddy Louis Farrakhan can talk about beheading and stoning gays to death and you won't hear a word from the media.

The silence is telling and very predictable.



Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/12/liberal-hero-farrakhans-call-gays-beheaded-gets-reaction-media/#c2HHuKsvHxWrAsmV.99

 



__._,_.___



           

__,_._,___


--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
brine
http://brineb.blogspot.com/

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: Black Muslim (Obama's Hero) Calls for Gays to be Beheaded

I think that the media has ignored Farrakhan for years, he is irrelevant!!! I see no reason to wast media space/time on him!!!


On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Travis <baconlard@gmail.com> wrote:






Liberal Hero Farrakhan's Call for Gays to be Beheaded Gets No Reaction from Media

Posted on December 21, 2013 by Conservative Byte

It is amazing that Leftist hero and Obama buddy Louis Farrakhan can talk about beheading and stoning gays to death and you won't hear a word from the media.

The silence is telling and very predictable.



Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/12/liberal-hero-farrakhans-call-gays-beheaded-gets-reaction-media/#c2HHuKsvHxWrAsmV.99

 



__._,_.___



           

__,_._,___


--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



--
brine
http://brineb.blogspot.com/

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Fwd: 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics Mascot





--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Fwd: [New post] Inspirational Moment With The Duck Commander




traildustfotm posted: " Thank you Maui Jim for posting this today. I liked it so much I put it up for FOTM to enjoy!  Pastor Greg Laurie interviews Duck Commander Phil Robertson http://youtu.be/g8Em3Q7zZO8 Would some nice duck l'orange taste great right now? :D"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on Fellowship of the Minds

Inspirational Moment With The Duck Commander

by traildustfotm

Harvest-recap1

Thank you Maui Jim for posting this today. I liked it so much I put it up for FOTM to enjoy! 

Pastor Greg Laurie interviews Duck Commander Phil Robertson

Would some nice duck l'orange taste great right now? :D

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Fellowship of the Minds.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/12/22/inspirational-moment-with-the-duck-commander/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com



--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.