Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Re: [New post] The Silencing of the Ducks

Thanx for the info.....my lesson in life for the day.
 
In a message dated 12/24/2013 12:48:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, keithintampa@gmail.com writes:

Hey Guys!  I'm mobile so just a quick note..... ( My fingers are too fat to type on phone!). Although I give Plain Ol' a lot of grief, and Plain Oil' starts talking from time to time bat shit crazy,  Plain Ol' is truly a southern Gentleman and an all around nice guy!






On Dec 24, 2013 3:11 PM, "Brian Bednarek" <brineb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Bill,
>
> He uses the archaic "xian" in lieu of "Christian" ... in old Greek writings, "X" was used in place of "Christ" in many writings!!!
>
>
> On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM, <Hot4azintop@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> Keith, I wrote plainoolamerican,whose screen name belies his true self, and asked who or what is "an ignorant xian" and I don't believe he responded to me. "an ignorant xian" is a new term in the way he uses it and would like to know who I'm suppose to hate along with the "Jewish warmongers" which sounds like an anti Semitic comment to moi!
>>   Thanx, Keith and a Merry Christmas  to you and yours. This is a great site and thanx for turning me on to it.
>>  
>> Happy New Year,
>>  
>> Bill
>> In a message dated 12/24/2013 9:54:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, keithintampa@gmail.com writes:
>>>
>>> It's good to know where you stand, and that you identify with the "Militant Gay Agenda"......
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 7:49 AM, plainolamerican <plainolamerican@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> You are getting ready to see the masses turn against the militant Gay agenda....The best thing you can do, is keep a very low profile in the weeks and months and years to come.
>>>> ---
>>>> bring your favorite weapons, your will, and some ignorant xian and jewish warmongers ... I'll leave the lights on for you.
>>>> s
>>>> On Friday, December 20, 2013 4:51:32 PM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> We're not paying  anything Plain Ol'.  I believe that this is the beginning of the tide turning.  You are getting ready to see the masses turn against the militant Gay agenda,  the Marshall Kirk/HunterMadsen handbook, those who mock Christianity such as yourself,  and those who want to see our Nation become a second rate Nation-State.  The best thing you can do, is keep a very low profile in the weeks and months and years to come.
>>>>>  
>>>>> Americans have had enough!
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Here is exactly what Phil Robertson said.  You be the judge:   Scripture:
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> it came out of his mouth about gays and it's his belief.
>>>>>> he and similar xians are paying for his condemnation now.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Friday, December 20, 2013 2:10:39 PM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Here's another example of far left extremists with their hateful spin, prevaricate talking points and outright lies trying to besmirch a good man.  Here's what Plain Ol' claims:
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> "Phil called gays perverted, immoral, god-haters, evil, insolent, indecent, obscene, murderers, heartless, ruthless, senseless, envious, etc. and here's the proof:"
>>>>>>> Here is exactly what Phil Robertson said.  You be the judge:   Scripture:
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5VmM4pRhM#t=1061
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 17:57: 
>>>>>>> "And Boy, is there some immorality going on around here!"
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 18:01:
>>>>>>> "Does it get worse?"
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 18:07 (And referencing directly from Robertson's Bible as he holds it, Robertson then says)
>>>>>>> "Therefore, because they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God he gave them over to shameful lust....Women exchanged natural relations and were inflamed with lust for one another; and the men were inflamed with lust for each other;"
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 18:24
>>>>>>>  "Women with women....Men with men....They committed indecent acts with one another....And they received within themselves, the due penalty for their perversions...They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred; they are insolent, arrogant God haters.  They are heartless!  They are faithless, they are senseless. They are ruthless!  They invent ways of doing evil!"
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 19:02 (While holding up his Bible)
>>>>>>> " That's what you have....235 years...Roughly.....After your forefathers....Founded the country."
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 19:11 (While holding up his Duck Whistles)
>>>>>>> "So what are you going to do Pennsylvania? ~~~Just rumble?~~ You're going to die! ~~ Don't forget that! That's the bad news.  You're going to die. If he's not there?  We all lose. (Again picking up his Bible) If he is there~~And this is true, (referencing his Bible) And our Fathers, of our Country were correct....We do have some God given, unalienable rights. To live, be free and pursue happiness. If that much is true, then we've got some winners!  (Waving his Bible!)  I got to go with it....
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 20:08
>>>>>>> "Now....Since it's fine with God, to shoot ducks, if you want to be a world champion duck caller, here's what you're gonna have to do:  (Blows Duck whistle)....."
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> First, I watched your video, from where you marked it at 17:40  all the way to 20:18 when Robertson goes to doing Duck Calls.
>>>>>>>>  No where does Robertson say what you claim he says, that is an outright lie that you posted. 
>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>> i just checked the link his rant on gays starts at 17:57 - "and boy is there some immorality goin' on around here."
>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>> Second, yes, I agree with O'Reilly, and I admit that I got that point from him.
>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>> I had the same opinion before his show aired because you can't justify condemning gays.
>>>>>>>> Phil, like most xians, thinks he can condemn gays with impunity ... and in some ways he can, but he is paying the price now regardless of how many give him support.
>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Friday, December 20, 2013 12:21:39 PM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Two points:
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>> First, I watched your video, from where you marked it at 17:40  all the way to 20:18 when Robertson goes to doing Duck Calls.
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>> No where does Robertson say what you claim he says, that is an outright lie that you posted. 
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>> Second, yes, I agree with O'Reilly, and I admit that I got that point from him.
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 11:50 AM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I actually agree somewhat with Plain Ol here.  Robertson went too far and actually violated Luke 6:37.
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> probably only because Bill O'Reilly also agrees.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>   Had he just expressed his viewpoints about Homosexuality and not got into condemning them,
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> now he's paying the price for being a judgmental asshole, homophobe and islamaphobe.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>   then I think Robertson might very well have a lawsuit against A&E. 
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> I'll bet the issue was detailed in his contract somewhere.
>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>> Plain Ol',  you should pray to your Pizza God, (or whatever Brine calls it)  that I don't work for you, because I would have you so tied up in litigation you wouldn't shit for months, your asshole would be so tight with fear.
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> every employer has the right and responsibility to silence employees from spewing religious shit on their co-workers.
>>>>>>>>>> I'm never afraid.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Phil called gays perverted, immoral, god-haters, evil, insolent, indecent, obscene, murderers, heartless, ruthless, senseless, envious, etc.
>>>>>>>>>> and here's the proof:
>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5VmM4pRhM#t=1061
>>>>>>>>>> start at at 17 min mark
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Phil, like many xian myth believers, publicly condemns and displays hatred for gays with impunity.
>>>>>>>>>> Now he's paying the price and putting all xians up for scorn and ridicule.
>>>>>>>>>> and on this issue they won't be getting any help from the jews ... who obviously don't obey their own scripture about dealing with gays. (Lev 20:13 If a man has sex with another man, kill them both.)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Friday, December 20, 2013 8:46:49 AM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I actually agree somewhat with Plain Ol here.  Robertson went too far and actually violated Luke 6:37.  Had he just expressed his viewpoints about Homosexuality and not got into condemning them,  then I think Robertson might very well have a lawsuit against A&E.  
>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>> Plain Ol',  you should pray to your Pizza God, (or whatever Brine calls it)  that I don't work for you, because I would have you so tied up in litigation you wouldn't shit for months, your asshole would be so tight with fear.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:58 AM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> the bearded patriarch fucked up when he condemned gays.
>>>>>>>>>>>> did he have a right to express his view? yes, but he also has to pay the consequences.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Only religious myth believers persecute gays.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thursday, December 19, 2013 1:57:26 PM UTC-6, Travis wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brent P. posted: "By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton Noisy Room I did not start viewing Duck Dynasty until a few months ago. It has since become our favorite show and we can't get enough of it. Christian values, real people, guns and hunting – what's not to love? But it would s"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> New post on therightplanet.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Silencing of the Ducks
>>>>>>>>>>>>> by Brent P.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton Noisy Room I did not start viewing Duck Dynasty until a few months ago. It has since become our favorite show and we can't get enough of it. Christian values, real people, guns and hunting – what's not to love? But it would seem that being a Christian and espousing your beliefs […]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Read more of this post
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brent P. | December 19, 2013 at 1:22 pm | URL: http://wp.me/p1SHGG-bQF
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Comment
>>>>>>>>>>>>>    See all comments
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from therightplanet.com.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/12/the-silencing-of-the-ducks/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>>>>>>>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>>>>>>>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>>>>>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>>>>>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>>>>>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>>>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>>>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>>>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>>>  
>>>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>>>  
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> --
>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>  
>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>  
>>>> ---
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>  
>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>  
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>  
>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>  
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>
>
> --
> brine
> http://brineb.blogspot.com/
>
> --
> --
> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>  
> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>  
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Fwd: [New post] Idaho: Muslims march for martyrdom of imam…in Boise




creeping posted: "How many years before Shia and Sunni Muslims are warring on American soil? via Dozens march in Boise for martyrdom of Imam | KTVB.COM Boise. BOISE -- Dozens of people from Boise's Islamic community marched down Fairview Avenue for the martyrdom of Im"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on Creeping Sharia

Idaho: Muslims march for martyrdom of imam…in Boise

by creeping

How many years before Shia and Sunni Muslims are warring on American soil? via Dozens march in Boise for martyrdom of Imam | KTVB.COM Boise. BOISE -- Dozens of people from Boise's Islamic community marched down Fairview Avenue for the martyrdom of Imam Hussain. Shia Muslims around the world, including here in Idaho, are marking […]

Read more of this post

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Creeping Sharia.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/idaho-muslims-march-for-martyrdom-of-imam-in-boise/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com



--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Fwd: [New post] A Different Christmas Poem





Brent P. posted: " The embers glowed softly, and in their dim light, I gazed round the room and I cherished the sight. My wife was asleep, her head on my chest, My daughter beside me, angelic in rest. Outside the snow fell, a blanket of white, Transforming the yard to a wi"

New post on therightplanet.com

A Different Christmas Poem

by Brent P.

The embers glowed softly, and in their dim light, I gazed round the room and I cherished the sight. My wife was asleep, her head on my chest, My daughter beside me, angelic in rest. Outside the snow fell, a blanket of white, Transforming the yard to a winter delight. The sparkling lights in the […]

Read more of this post

Brent P. | December 24, 2013 at 4:27 pm | URL: http://wp.me/p1SHGG-bTV

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from therightplanet.com.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/12/a-different-christmas-poem/




--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Fwd: [New post] U.S. Army Tells Soldiers Not to Say ‘Christmas’





Brent P. posted: " By Brent Parrish This is just unbelievable. The Army has been told it can no longer use the word "Christmas." Just think about that for a moment. The very people who serve and sacrifice to protect our inalienable rights are being told they cannot practi"

New post on therightplanet.com

U.S. Army Tells Soldiers Not to Say 'Christmas'

by Brent P.

By Brent Parrish This is just unbelievable. The Army has been told it can no longer use the word "Christmas." Just think about that for a moment. The very people who serve and sacrifice to protect our inalienable rights are being told they cannot practice their inalienable rights. Via Fox Nation: Don't say Christmas. That's […]

Read more of this post

Brent P. | December 24, 2013 at 3:31 pm | URL: http://wp.me/p1SHGG-bTG

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from therightplanet.com.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/12/u-s-army-tells-soldiers-not-to-say-christmas/




--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Fwd: Pics and toons 12/24/13






--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Re: [New post] The Silencing of the Ducks

Hey Guys!  I'm mobile so just a quick note..... ( My fingers are too fat to type on phone!). Although I give Plain Ol' a lot of grief, and Plain Oil' starts talking from time to time bat shit crazy,  Plain Ol' is truly a southern Gentleman and an all around nice guy!






On Dec 24, 2013 3:11 PM, "Brian Bednarek" <brineb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Bill,
>
> He uses the archaic "xian" in lieu of "Christian" ... in old Greek writings, "X" was used in place of "Christ" in many writings!!!
>
>
> On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 1:10 PM, <Hot4azintop@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> Keith, I wrote plainoolamerican,whose screen name belies his true self, and asked who or what is "an ignorant xian" and I don't believe he responded to me. "an ignorant xian" is a new term in the way he uses it and would like to know who I'm suppose to hate along with the "Jewish warmongers" which sounds like an anti Semitic comment to moi!
>>   Thanx, Keith and a Merry Christmas  to you and yours. This is a great site and thanx for turning me on to it.
>>  
>> Happy New Year,
>>  
>> Bill
>> In a message dated 12/24/2013 9:54:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, keithintampa@gmail.com writes:
>>>
>>> It's good to know where you stand, and that you identify with the "Militant Gay Agenda"......
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 7:49 AM, plainolamerican <plainolamerican@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> You are getting ready to see the masses turn against the militant Gay agenda....The best thing you can do, is keep a very low profile in the weeks and months and years to come.
>>>> ---
>>>> bring your favorite weapons, your will, and some ignorant xian and jewish warmongers ... I'll leave the lights on for you.
>>>> s
>>>> On Friday, December 20, 2013 4:51:32 PM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> We're not paying  anything Plain Ol'.  I believe that this is the beginning of the tide turning.  You are getting ready to see the masses turn against the militant Gay agenda,  the Marshall Kirk/HunterMadsen handbook, those who mock Christianity such as yourself,  and those who want to see our Nation become a second rate Nation-State.  The best thing you can do, is keep a very low profile in the weeks and months and years to come.
>>>>>  
>>>>> Americans have had enough!
>>>>>  
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Here is exactly what Phil Robertson said.  You be the judge:   Scripture:
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> it came out of his mouth about gays and it's his belief.
>>>>>> he and similar xians are paying for his condemnation now.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Friday, December 20, 2013 2:10:39 PM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Here's another example of far left extremists with their hateful spin, prevaricate talking points and outright lies trying to besmirch a good man.  Here's what Plain Ol' claims:
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> "Phil called gays perverted, immoral, god-haters, evil, insolent, indecent, obscene, murderers, heartless, ruthless, senseless, envious, etc. and here's the proof:"
>>>>>>> Here is exactly what Phil Robertson said.  You be the judge:   Scripture:
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5VmM4pRhM#t=1061
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 17:57: 
>>>>>>> "And Boy, is there some immorality going on around here!"
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 18:01:
>>>>>>> "Does it get worse?"
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 18:07 (And referencing directly from Robertson's Bible as he holds it, Robertson then says)
>>>>>>> "Therefore, because they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God he gave them over to shameful lust....Women exchanged natural relations and were inflamed with lust for one another; and the men were inflamed with lust for each other;"
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 18:24
>>>>>>>  "Women with women....Men with men....They committed indecent acts with one another....And they received within themselves, the due penalty for their perversions...They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred; they are insolent, arrogant God haters.  They are heartless!  They are faithless, they are senseless. They are ruthless!  They invent ways of doing evil!"
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 19:02 (While holding up his Bible)
>>>>>>> " That's what you have....235 years...Roughly.....After your forefathers....Founded the country."
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 19:11 (While holding up his Duck Whistles)
>>>>>>> "So what are you going to do Pennsylvania? ~~~Just rumble?~~ You're going to die! ~~ Don't forget that! That's the bad news.  You're going to die. If he's not there?  We all lose. (Again picking up his Bible) If he is there~~And this is true, (referencing his Bible) And our Fathers, of our Country were correct....We do have some God given, unalienable rights. To live, be free and pursue happiness. If that much is true, then we've got some winners!  (Waving his Bible!)  I got to go with it....
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> 20:08
>>>>>>> "Now....Since it's fine with God, to shoot ducks, if you want to be a world champion duck caller, here's what you're gonna have to do:  (Blows Duck whistle)....."
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> First, I watched your video, from where you marked it at 17:40  all the way to 20:18 when Robertson goes to doing Duck Calls.
>>>>>>>>  No where does Robertson say what you claim he says, that is an outright lie that you posted. 
>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>> i just checked the link his rant on gays starts at 17:57 - "and boy is there some immorality goin' on around here."
>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>> Second, yes, I agree with O'Reilly, and I admit that I got that point from him.
>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>> I had the same opinion before his show aired because you can't justify condemning gays.
>>>>>>>> Phil, like most xians, thinks he can condemn gays with impunity ... and in some ways he can, but he is paying the price now regardless of how many give him support.
>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Friday, December 20, 2013 12:21:39 PM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Two points:
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>> First, I watched your video, from where you marked it at 17:40  all the way to 20:18 when Robertson goes to doing Duck Calls.
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>> No where does Robertson say what you claim he says, that is an outright lie that you posted. 
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>> Second, yes, I agree with O'Reilly, and I admit that I got that point from him.
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 11:50 AM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I actually agree somewhat with Plain Ol here.  Robertson went too far and actually violated Luke 6:37.
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> probably only because Bill O'Reilly also agrees.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>   Had he just expressed his viewpoints about Homosexuality and not got into condemning them,
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> now he's paying the price for being a judgmental asshole, homophobe and islamaphobe.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>   then I think Robertson might very well have a lawsuit against A&E. 
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> I'll bet the issue was detailed in his contract somewhere.
>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>> Plain Ol',  you should pray to your Pizza God, (or whatever Brine calls it)  that I don't work for you, because I would have you so tied up in litigation you wouldn't shit for months, your asshole would be so tight with fear.
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> every employer has the right and responsibility to silence employees from spewing religious shit on their co-workers.
>>>>>>>>>> I'm never afraid.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Phil called gays perverted, immoral, god-haters, evil, insolent, indecent, obscene, murderers, heartless, ruthless, senseless, envious, etc.
>>>>>>>>>> and here's the proof:
>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5VmM4pRhM#t=1061
>>>>>>>>>> start at at 17 min mark
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Phil, like many xian myth believers, publicly condemns and displays hatred for gays with impunity.
>>>>>>>>>> Now he's paying the price and putting all xians up for scorn and ridicule.
>>>>>>>>>> and on this issue they won't be getting any help from the jews ... who obviously don't obey their own scripture about dealing with gays. (Lev 20:13 If a man has sex with another man, kill them both.)
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Friday, December 20, 2013 8:46:49 AM UTC-6, KeithInTampa wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I actually agree somewhat with Plain Ol here.  Robertson went too far and actually violated Luke 6:37.  Had he just expressed his viewpoints about Homosexuality and not got into condemning them,  then I think Robertson might very well have a lawsuit against A&E.  
>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>> Plain Ol',  you should pray to your Pizza God, (or whatever Brine calls it)  that I don't work for you, because I would have you so tied up in litigation you wouldn't shit for months, your asshole would be so tight with fear.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:58 AM, plainolamerican <plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> the bearded patriarch fucked up when he condemned gays.
>>>>>>>>>>>> did he have a right to express his view? yes, but he also has to pay the consequences.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Only religious myth believers persecute gays.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thursday, December 19, 2013 1:57:26 PM UTC-6, Travis wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brent P. posted: "By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton Noisy Room I did not start viewing Duck Dynasty until a few months ago. It has since become our favorite show and we can't get enough of it. Christian values, real people, guns and hunting – what's not to love? But it would s"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> New post on therightplanet.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Silencing of the Ducks
>>>>>>>>>>>>> by Brent P.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton Noisy Room I did not start viewing Duck Dynasty until a few months ago. It has since become our favorite show and we can't get enough of it. Christian values, real people, guns and hunting – what's not to love? But it would seem that being a Christian and espousing your beliefs […]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Read more of this post
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brent P. | December 19, 2013 at 1:22 pm | URL: http://wp.me/p1SHGG-bQF
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Comment
>>>>>>>>>>>>>    See all comments
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from therightplanet.com.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.therightplanet.com/2013/12/the-silencing-of-the-ducks/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>>>>>>>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>>>>>>>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>>>>>>>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>>>>>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>>>>>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>>>>>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>>>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>>>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>>>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>>>  
>>>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>>>  
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforu...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> --
>>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>>  
>>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>>  
>>>> ---
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>>  
>>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>>  
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>> --
>> --
>> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
>> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>>  
>> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
>> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
>> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>>  
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>
>
> --
> brine
> http://brineb.blogspot.com/
>
> --
> --
> Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
> For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>  
> * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
> * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
> * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
>  
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to politicalforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.